Go deep into the Amazon jungle via Iquitos—Peru’s gateway to rainforest adventures in northeast Peru—to experience wildlife and local villages on foot, or by way of boat and canoe rides.
Stay in a bungalow surrounded by wildlife. Go on day and night safaris in the planet’s most magnificent rainforest. Swim close to pink Amazon River dolphins, experience local life in a traditional village.
This is a great option for those interested in exploring the rainforest with people who think it’s the thrill-of-a-lifetime. Here’s details on Bamba’s 5-day/4-night eco-lodge Peruvian Amazon Rainforest adventure:
Day 1 Iquitos, Peru. Gateway to Peru’s Amazon Jungle. Starts with pick up in Arequipa and travel by fast boat to the Amazon River.
Day 2 Amazon Rainforest (jungle), Peru. Enjoy a boat tour of the Amazon River, and night-walk to search for nocturnal wildlife.
Day 3 Amazon jungle. Rise early to take a boat trip to Laguna Casha for wildlife viewing.
Day 4 Amazon jungle. A 5-hour nature trek into the heart of Amazon Rainforest.
Day 5 Amazon Jungle, then return to Iquitos via fast-boat.
[See full itinerary and details here]
- Tour leaders and English-speaking guides
- Iquitos transfers; all transport per itinerary
- Iquitos airport or accommodation pick up and drop off
- Round-trip transfers to/from Iquitos
- High-speed boat transfer to/from ecolodge
- All transport during activities
- 7 experiences
- 4 nights accommodation at jungle ecolodge
- 13 meals
- Phone: 888.544.4781
- Length: 5 nights/4 days; contact Bamba for tour departs
- Departs: contact Bamba for current dates on offer
- Price: from $787 USD
Description/details from operator. For more info, click here.
More fantastic trips to PERU here!